Saturday, November 04, 2006

November the 4th.


Worst day of the year. Why? The lead up to the big fireworks night. Im scared stiff of those things. Yes they go off for around a month before november the 5th but tommorow brings the big displays. The colour i can stand but the noise........anyway change of subject. I am done with the first chapter of my story but when i type it up I feel like im going to pad it out a bit but the basic storyline is down and thats all thats important. I have still not found that holiday destination where the main characters meet up later on so Im going to make a place up. In Australia maybe?

I have joined up for a republic commando clan called Defenders of Sovereignty and im waiting for my application to be confirmed! To join up yourself go to http://www.dsgaming.net/index.php?id=faq. They do a few other games aswell. More GREAT gaming news an Area 51 sequel has been announced (area 51:the breach) for ps2,xbox,pc and ps3 and although no details have been announced yet I will post when they are.

so I think thats all i have to say so stay tuned and take care (just saying because some little git threw a firework under some guys car yesterday.)

1 comment:

Duncan Ryan said...

I dont know. I always have. I think its the noise of the things. The suddenness of it.

My metal gear solid tribute