Saturday, October 28, 2006

First chapter nearly finished


Ok I know it was only a couple of days ago I posted about me starting the draft but I feel I dont want my chapters to be too long winded. It really puts me off a book when there could be a chapter stuck in a certain place giving you a chance to rest without losing your place. Im hoping to make a fairly big piece of the first chapter though and I really think I got some of the character layouts perfectly. But im the author so of course I would say that about my work. I think I explained the basic storyline to you in my previous blog but I really am thinking about sticking more modern day issues into the storyline so then it will complicate the relationship a bit. I am also trying to think of a romantic place in the world but I also need scuba diving to be involved aswell as this will be involved in a a key scene in the story. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. So for all of you intrested please post comments or ideas for my story and there will be more to come on the subject hopefully very soon.

Other topics: I have decided to turn down the babysitting job that I was scheduled to do from monday as I think that what i was going to do would not be my cup of tea. But Im being paid a pound an hour for helping my mum build a website believe it or not!

after nearly a week in deprresion I am starting to think about going emo. Of course I doubt i will but it dont help that people have started to call me one (whether its a joke or not).

I have nothing much else to say so see you soon!

No comments:

My metal gear solid tribute