Monday, October 02, 2006

Hello There!






Hello to everyone reading this! As you can probably tell this is my first post and that by my blog title I want to be an author.

I am a 14 year old male with a mild dose of aspergers syndrome. For those of you who dont know what AS is, its a learning diffuculty. Most common signs are that they dont like change, very observant and takes everything litterally. I am taught at home with my brother and sister (aged 9 & 10) and before you ask yes its legal. I have always loved Star Wars as I recieved the special editions as a christmas present when I was a toddler and after watching it I would always reenact the scene when Han solo runs into the hangar screaming then to be chased by a legion of stormtroopers. Since then I have become a very sci-fi orientated person. I also love to read. The first book I read and enjoyed was when I was 10/11 (dont remember) and it was point blanc by Anthony Horowitz. Since reading that book I have collected nearly all of his works also reading other books (looking glass wars, Artemis fowl, I-robot) and developed a taste for writing fan fiction and short stories. Now I am beggining to write a novel as I am starting to plan to plan the basic storyline as I type! (not in paper but in my head!)

So thats a brief chat about me. So If you like the sounds of me then keep reading as i will keep writing about my process in life and my novel!

No comments:

My metal gear solid tribute