Thursday, November 09, 2006

Winter is almost upon us.....


and it sucks!!!! Its freezing cold no matter what I do!!! I wrap myself in a blanket I'm still cold, i run a warm bath I get out and turn cold straight away, I switch the heating on and I'm STILL cold! And as its yet to get colder I dread to think how cold it's going to get.

We had a huge fire out the back on fireworks night. People believe it was kids messing with fireworks. Thats one thing I dont get. Something wrong happens they blame it on a teen. No evidence needed they just drag a local teen off the street and blame them! Thats why I never go out the house much.
As you can probably tell by reading this, I am feeling very grouchy. Very, very grouchy. And thats because I caught a cold earlier this week and all I've done is write, read and play on my ps2 and im really peeved off about it! The thing is Im what my mum calls sensory defensive (Im not sure whether thats to do with my AS or not) and when i feel,taste,smell something its ten times stronger than what it should be. And so therefore when I get a cold I go fairely quiet and barely seen without a warm drink in my hands.
So see you soon (im going to cuddle a blanket and drink my coffee) and Ill see you soon!!!!

3 comments:

Leon said...

I hate the cold too that's why I moved to a place with little snow. Now the cold rain gets me. ^_^

Having your senses messed up by a cold is bad for everyone. It must be odd for you. I once lost most of my hearing due to an infection resulting from a cold. I found it awkward and disturbing.

Duncan Ryan said...

thanks. I feel like crap at the moment and im still cradling a warm drink in my lap as I type.

Leon said...

I am using my old account today to comment. I mentioned your blog in a post at one of my group blogs.

My metal gear solid tribute