Saturday, November 25, 2006

practising drawing talents







I have really tried with this. And when I say tried I mean I really really tried. And after 2 hours work I came up with this drawing. I lack a lot of confidence when it comes to my art and when my mum saw it she didnt stop going on about it and my dad (who speaks his mind about liking it or not) actually liked it. Face is out of proportion a bit and hes a bit bow legged but everyone thinks its fairley good! Please comment on what you think and i am willing to take crticism (exept "you forgot the scar on his right eye." Im fully aware of that.)
You know what i mean when I say that i wish to beat someone to a bloody pulp but i cant because i love them? Well it turns out that my good friend (and the only person I ever had a serious crush on) has been slagging me off. Mocking me. And for what you ask? Because im a Star Wars fan!!! I mean is that even a reason to mock someone? And the thing is to my disbelief she got her boyfriend to warn me off!!! Well Im fuming (great way to ward off a cold though) and yet I still love her! Is this normal or crazy?
Got to go now. Planning on drawing another picture and a better version of this one. Will post them when done.
Duncan

2 comments:

Leon said...

Faces are hard to draw. The nose looks odd and that throws the face out. You did a good job with the shading to give the clothing some form/body and that must have been difficult due to colour of the clothes. Good job.

There's lots worse than being a Star Wars fan. The hard part is finding a balance between talking about what you like and not boring people to death. Hehe - no one has told me to shutup about blogging...yet.

Duncan Ryan said...

thanks. joke is I barely talk about it to her and she was cool about it untill a couple of days ago.

My metal gear solid tribute